Re: RFC? pre-RFC? Return of the Jedi^W err/dor

From:
Oodler 577 via perl5-porters
Date:
Re: RFC? pre-RFC? Return of the Jedi^W err/dor
Message ID:
20210816060823.GA28661@odin.sdf-eu.org

* Neil Bowers <neilb@neilb.org> [2021-08-15 00:42:08 +0100]:

> If you want to send something to p5p, start off by writing the final line which summarises the point you want to make.

Sure, here's my point: naming something "err" that is not related
to an error or exception is a bad idea.

I will take your suggestions on being more laconic in the future.

All that other stuff is a distraction; I don't engage in ego driven
conversations. Because at the end of the day it's not about me,
it's about the past, present, and future of perl/Perl and *someone*
saying *something* when necessary.

Cheers,
Brett

> Neil