Re: PSC #033 2021-08-13

From:
Philip R Brenan
Date:
Re: PSC #033 2021-08-13
Message ID:
CALhwFRm+-tGWjNHXJxL01qptFUJS0nZQ+EdUtbMaGs86=PZjqg@mail.gmail.com
The Intel Emulator:
https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/articles/intel-software-development-emulator.html
gives an exact count of the instructions executed by a program.  Please
consider using the number of instructions executed (amongst many other
useful statistics)  to see whether a proposed change is going to increase
or decrease the number of instructions executed and thus have a possibly
negative or positive effect on execution speed?

Please tell me how you intend to perform the action:  *Communicating beyond
p5p  *so that I know where to look for such information?