Re: Twigils

From:
David Nicol
Date:
Re: Twigils
Message ID:
CAFwScO8kNSjtH64PDkKASBrfRMxrhyQ=tYnwtOU9G+RVsh0rDA@mail.gmail.com
sorry, I just became aware of Corrina today.

https://github.com/Ovid/Cor/wiki/Corinna-Overview

Could Corinna give instance variables their own syntax, differentiating
them from Perl's lexicals and package variables?

    $::thing; # package var
    $thing;  # lexical, if defined, otherwise package
    i_thing; # Corinna instance variable (or something... placeholder, not
proposal)

okay read the thing Ovid asked for comments about, I seem to have restated
the question.

--
"Lay off that whiskey, and let that cocaine be!" -- Johnny Cash