Re: Pre-RFC: Real "boolean" SV type

From:
Paul "LeoNerd" Evans
Date:
Re: Pre-RFC: Real "boolean" SV type
Message ID:
20210806191948.53076cec@shy.leonerd.org.uk
On Wed, 4 Aug 2021 15:58:19 +0100
"Paul \"LeoNerd\" Evans" <leonerd@leonerd.org.uk> wrote:

> I propose the addition of a new SV type, of SVt_BOOL. Should I write
> an RFC?

The overwhelming response to this thread was "yes" (a boolean answer, I
notice ;) ) so I have now written a first draft:

  https://github.com/Perl/RFCs/pull/3

> *: Where "postcard" means: **PLEASE KEEP REPLIES SHORT**. This is a
> pre-RFC question. Replies should be limited to the question of whether
> I should write the RFC - not about the feature itself.

And *now* you may comment on the actual detail of the proposal - as
comments on the github PR please (not as replies here).

--
Paul "LeoNerd" Evans