Re: "use v5.36.0" should imply UTF-8 encoded source

From:
Scott Baker
Date:
Re: "use v5.36.0" should imply UTF-8 encoded source
Message ID:
00698529-3097-5693-272e-80dc139b73d3@perturb.org
I support this... and any other good changes that modernize Perl.

Thank you PSC for moving forward on changes like this. Signatures next?

- Scott