Re: Review of `defer` (was: FINALLY - ready for comments/review)

From:
Yuki Kimoto
Date:
Re: Review of `defer` (was: FINALLY - ready for comments/review)
Message ID:
CAExogxOC8dawD_WKDXKe2wOfr7Kr1ONZbCdo2=NeYhVQ6f05Ew@mail.gmail.com
2021-7-28 22:01 Paul "LeoNerd" Evans <leonerd@leonerd.org.uk> worte:

> I've finally (pardon the pun) got around to resuming my branch on this.

I see the changes. It looks good to me (although I don't fully understand
the details).

My intuition is that some edge cases are likely to contain bugs(combination
with next, last, goto, BEGIN, INIT, CHECK, UNITCHECK, END), so I'd like a
lot of people to try the defer syntax.