Re: This is not an RFC to bring modern OO into the Perl core

From:
Paul "LeoNerd" Evans
Date:
June 22, 2021 09:34
Re: This is not an RFC to bring modern OO into the Perl core
Message ID:
20210622103415.50822156@shy.leonerd.org.uk
On Tue, 22 Jun 2021 01:02:04 +0000
"mah.kitteh via perl5-porters" <perl5-porters@perl.org> wrote:

> So I have some skin in the game, I volunteer to help write Perl based
> tests given some well defined specification; that's where I can be
> most of service at this time. If someone can let me know where to
> start, I am happy to start working on that now (perhaps with
> Object::Pad?).

I'd imagine most of these would just directly apply for core:

  https://metacpan.org/release/PEVANS/Object-Pad-0.41/source/t

--
Paul "LeoNerd" Evans