Re: use v5.36; use warnings;

From:
Ricardo Signes
Date:
June 21, 2021 19:06
Re: use v5.36; use warnings;
Message ID:
7df04a01-3aa2-4a7d-ab06-1ef540f518da@beta.fastmail.com
On Mon, Jun 21, 2021, at 12:04 AM, Yuki Kimoto wrote:

> 2021-6-19 4:25 Ricardo Signes <perl.p5p@rjbs.manxome.org> wrote:
>>  * but some people had already been writing "use strict; use warnings; use v5.10.0" and we didn't want to hurt them
>
> I want more examples for conversation. I want to know both current behavior and desirable behavior.

I would like to establish that the standard practice with a question like this is for the poster (you, here) to provide the answers that are easy to provide.

If you're asking about what *I *think is desirable, you can't answer that, but you could easily determine the current behavior of each of those examples to include in your post.

--
rjbs