Re: This is not an RFC to bring modern OO into the Perl core

From:
mah.kitteh via perl5-porters
Date:
June 21, 2021 04:32
Re: This is not an RFC to bring modern OO into the Perl core
Message ID:
GfrRcpyHcOWbHO61cDMLaAi7VoyaRaHCR9v2C6YWYBA01kK_qrfN1MARCrR9_JCtlGgfRiRd6HxjQs7_jWA8W2FCp5qVd1EGOmo6v9hYxPo=@protonmail.ch