Re: Prospective RFC-002 - Interpolate NVs to Decimal StringsCorrectly and Concisely

From:
Paul "LeoNerd" Evans
Date:
June 20, 2021 12:16
Re: Prospective RFC-002 - Interpolate NVs to Decimal StringsCorrectly and Concisely
Message ID:
20210620131640.047f6a78@shy.leonerd.org.uk
On Sun, 20 Jun 2021 22:03:03 +1000
sisyphus <sisyphus359@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> Attached is my RFC-0002, as it currently stands.
> It follows the layout recommended at
> https://github.com/Perl/RFCs/blob/master/docs/template.md , though
> I've also added a "References" section at the end which can easily be
> removed if preferred.

Overall that reads well, but I'm struggling to see how this is a "new
syntax, feature or behaviour" which is really what the RFC process is
for.

This sounds like a (well-written, well-researched) case for fixing a
bug.

--
Paul "LeoNerd" Evans