Re: This is not an RFC to bring modern OO into the Perl core

From:
Ovid via perl5-porters
Date:
June 19, 2021 14:31
Re: This is not an RFC to bring modern OO into the Perl core
Message ID:
1184442839.992500.1624113074009@mail.yahoo.com
(Top posting because I need to use a real email client one day)

Tom wrote:

 I'd claim that "modern" is not a useful term to be using in any documentation here - it's not descriptive, and the way it's used is more subjective than anything.

I've very annoyed by that comment because, damn it, it's spot on. I'll update the RFC when I have figured out a more appropriate phrasing. Or maybe Paul will. Dunno.

/me shakes his little fist at Tom for being in the long line of people proving Ovid wrong.
Best,dviO 😃
-- IT consulting, training, specializing in Perl, databases, and agile developmenthttp://www.allaroundtheworld.fr/.
Buy my book! - http://bit.ly/beginning_perl