Re: process RFC - POD for all RFC documentation

From:
Neil Bowers
Date:
June 19, 2021 11:19
Re: process RFC - POD for all RFC documentation
Message ID:
78488788-c8ee-4aff-9fd4-acc045ef9c63@Spark
> But I think it's to our benefit to encourage POD for the RFCs.

I think we should stick to markdown for the RFCs.

The rest of the world uses markdown, and people who come to Perl will be used to markdown, not pod.

We need to embrace markdown, and address any issues in our markdown tools. This makes many other existing markdown tools available to us.

Plus, on a personal note, I much prefer writing markdown to pod.

Neil