process RFC - POD for all RFC documentation

From:
mah.kitteh via perl5-porters
Date:
June 17, 2021 12:30
Subject:
process RFC - POD for all RFC documentation
Message ID:
AU0uyQVOQdmSJxS_o916vnbr5qy0uNs4_3p_BP0eb3ekQSsJmilGOHzb53xys4bUp0yDnZUXRU4UnMj3PsVyDogAIQQJjVlAXiSf74g73pY=@protonmail.ch
I didn't see where this was discussed nor is it in the git repo, anywhere.

But I think it's to our benefit to encourage POD for the RFCs. I am also thinking of the dog fooding POD rendering tools here, which is something I know some of us are interested in helping to improve. It's also internally inconsistent, and we should seek to eliminate these kinds of inconsistencies whenever possible.

This is not a small thing, so I ask that this be encouraged if not outright required. I am happy to issue a PR "fixing" the current set of documents that are in markdown if this is accepted somehow.

Cheers,
Brett