RE: Bug reports from WinXP?

From:
=?UTF-8?Q?Wolf-Dietrich_Moeller_=28M=C3=BCnchen=29?=
Date:
June 17, 2021 09:11
RE: Bug reports from WinXP?
Message ID:
000b01d76358$a966d6c0$fc348440$@de
Dan Book wrote:

> The alternative is sending a message to the perl5-porters list as you have done,
> and hoping that someone is generous enough to open an issue in your stead.

I was thinking about that also, but I am still hesitating, as I do not want to bother all subscribers of the list with topics the list is not intended for.
So maybe I first try to contact the authors of the modules directly (by their mail address in documentation). Hopefully they will check their accounts given there regularly.
And I will come back to your suggestion as last resort only.
Again thanks
Wolf