Re: Bug reports from WinXP?

From:
Dan Book
Date:
June 16, 2021 15:40
Re: Bug reports from WinXP?
Message ID:
CABMkAVX4qqfvgXzcSZ-RaO8Jqrr_3CqtzfsK3OnuByWXeWdiUg@mail.gmail.com
On Wed, Jun 16, 2021 at 8:46 AM Wolf-Dietrich Moeller (Munchen) <
wolf-dietrich_moeller@t-online.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> it seems that I am cut off from submitting bug reports since the closure
> of 'perlbug@perl.org'.
>
> Having only access to WinXP, I can read github issues, but github does not
> support account creation from any browser on WinXP. Thus I cannot submit
> anything (or write any comment to an existing issue).
>
> Is there any alternative way?

The alternative is sending a message to the perl5-porters list as you have
done, and hoping that someone is generous enough to open an issue in your
stead.

Note that Windows XP is out of support since April 8, 2014, and likely
subject to countless unpatched vulnerabilities at this point.

-Dan