Re: please use the RFC process instead of "feature reqest" PRs

From:
Paul "LeoNerd" Evans
Date:
June 16, 2021 10:07
Re: please use the RFC process instead of "feature reqest" PRs
Message ID:
20210616110648.4779f44b@shy.leonerd.org.uk
On Wed, 16 Jun 2021 08:44:44 +0000
Nicholas Clark <nick@ccl4.org> wrote:

> The PSC thinks that the RFC process looks to be heading in a useful
> direction.
>
> We are now asking people to stop using GitHub issues to submit
> "feature requests". Instead, please write a mail to p5p summarising
> your idea.

I think I have about five "feature request" issues currently open on
GitHub. Should I migrate them into being draft RFC emails here?

--
Paul "LeoNerd" Evans