Re: Creating an RFC process for Perl

From:
Paul "LeoNerd" Evans
Date:
June 10, 2021 21:13
Re: Creating an RFC process for Perl
Message ID:
20210610165000.79926c19@shy.leonerd.org.uk
A quick thought while it's in my mind (and I hope to expand on this
later - someone please prod me if I don't in the next few days)

There needs to be an optional section in the template for "scope for
later expansion". E.g. if I had written try/catch as an RFC I'd
definitely have explained "Future expansion: typed catch". It's useful
to be able to say "I'm definitely not addressing this problem *now*,
but I am leaving this hole for a future time".

--
Paul "LeoNerd" Evans