Re: use warnings ':most'

From:
Ricardo Signes
Date:
June 6, 2021 20:02
Re: use warnings ':most'
Message ID:
e308fd8d-ad36-4734-922b-006ee427692b@beta.fastmail.com
On Wed, Jun 2, 2021, at 7:20 PM, Paul "LeoNerd" Evans wrote:
> In fact it was an excellent idea in 2015 when RJBS suggested it:
> […]
> Twice
> […]
> Nay, three times:
> […]

…and I still think that "use v5.X" should mean "use warnings 'default'" and that default should exist.

I think it should mean what "all" means now, though, including "once."  Let's first *create* default, meaning all the current warnings, then we can separately discuss what warnings might get excluded?

--
rjbs