Re: use warnings ':most'

From:
Tom Molesworth via perl5-porters
Date:
June 3, 2021 15:39
Re: use warnings ':most'
Message ID:
CAGXhHdnSFMW-GZ+vN2=d9=D2B3LeunHCurCnJeO3Yc-eee8mOQ@mail.gmail.com
Perhaps this has already been covered:

Would we have tags for the warnings available with a given Perl version,
following a similar pattern to feature.pm?

If so, would we expect that `use v5.36` would enable warnings equivalent to
`use warnings ':5.36'`, and be (highly?) likely not to enable unexpected
new warnings in future? ("guarantee" would be overly strong here, maybe in
future there's a new warnings category that's seen as being something that
should be turned on by default).