Re: use v5.36; use warnings;

From:
Scott Baker
Date:
May 31, 2021 19:42
Re: use v5.36; use warnings;
Message ID:
a41e95fd-0df2-0bd6-4d79-fbab41b37514@perturb.org
I support enabling `warnings` with `use v5.36` 1000%. I'm surprised we
didn't already do it. I only see it as a net positive.

I don't know if the `no warnings; use v5.36` is worth the effort? I
can't think of a real world scenario where you'd want one without the
other. And if you did you can enable features one by one. If it's easy
then we should do it... but I wouldn't want to spend too much time on it.

Please make this happen.

- Scott