Re: Perl 5.34.0 is now available!

From:
Yuki Kimoto
Date:
May 25, 2021 06:16
Re: Perl 5.34.0 is now available!
Message ID:
CAExogxOUSd=rYu6o_NAzHBvU0zPyESgCTx+ejO4pxrwQHMY0eA@mail.gmail.com
2021-5-25 9:23 Dan Book <grinnz@gmail.com> wrote:

That's generally correct. Just that perl.com is community news, the
> developers don't write posts there. I agree that it would be a good idea to
> post an announcement there.

Could the Perl Core Team write an announcement of Perl 5.34 new release and
post it to perl.com for general users?

It's best to do this at the same time as the release, but I don't think
there was such a habit until now.

perldelta is written in detail, this is the real detail.

I would like to see the summary for the general users in the place where it
is generally notified.