Re: Perl 5.34.0 is now available!

From:
Yuki Kimoto
Date:
May 25, 2021 00:16
Re: Perl 5.34.0 is now available!
Message ID:
CAExogxNz34_QbA6SKQKLB5-uZHawFXwSZdzQOy-sLn4mhjGoGw@mail.gmail.com
2021-5-24 23:10 Kang-min Liu <gugod@gugod.org> wrote:

It's probably natural that people also learn that perl.org is "the
> website of Perl language" but not perl.com.

I don't know how others feel, so I'll write about my feelings.

Perl 7 was announced on perl.com. As far as I know, all of the media quoted
this for Perl 7

https://www.perl.com/article/announcing-perl-7/

perl.org is official, on the other hand, perl.org doesn't have its own news
page. Perl News on the footer of perl.org is linked to perl.com

So I feel that the official Perl news is posted on perl.com.