Re: Perl 5.34.0 is now available!

From:
Kang-min Liu
Date:
May 24, 2021 00:56
Re: Perl 5.34.0 is now available!
Message ID:
m2czthc5l2.fsf@gugod.org

Yuki Kimoto <kimoto.yuki@gmail.com> writes:
> Will there be an official Perl 5.34 release article on Perl.com?
>
> I feel that it is necessary to explain the summary of new features of Perl
> 5.34 such as experimental try catch and its relevance to Perl 7.

I couldn't recall the last time (if any) when perl.com published an
article about new releases of perl. Although that's probably not a bad
idea.

However, the group of writers might not be monitoring this p5p mailing
list. If you would like to see that happen, perhaps it's easier to visit
their github repo: https://github.com/tpf/perldotcom