Re: "platforms" and "support"

From:
Yuki Kimoto
Date:
May 19, 2021 04:10
Re: "platforms" and "support"
Message ID:
CAExogxPb131+4NhKgog=8ra0KLw-q6aY4ZfJJVpwikVR+bOknw@mail.gmail.com
I think it is important that users do not actually get in trouble.

For example, if Perl 5.34 was known as the Perl having no significant
issues and working well(Perl language itself, Middlewares, CPAN modules).

We can say

"Due to our less resources, it is difficult to support your OS(or the old
version)."

"On the other hand, you can continue to use Perl 5.34 with taking the risk."

Do you think creating rules and definitions will work well in themes of
"platforms" and "support"?