Anyone want an SGI Fuel for smoking perl/CPAN?

From:
David Cantrell
Date:
May 18, 2021 15:36
Subject:
Anyone want an SGI Fuel for smoking perl/CPAN?
Message ID:
20210518150429.GB832@bytemark.barnyard.co.uk
The recent discussion of C99 support immediately brought to mind the
MIPSpro compiler, which is quite thoroughly C89 unless you pass a magic
argument on the command line. I know that I've been saying for ages that
I'll get this 'ere SGI Fuel up and running and start smoking on it, but
given how long it's been I doubt I'm going to.

So anyone want it?

Free, new owner collects from south London.

--
David Cantrell

You may now start misinterpreting what I just
wrote, and attacking that misinterpretation.