change during freeze: updated experimental

From:
Ricardo Signes
Date:
May 2, 2021 15:42
Subject:
change during freeze: updated experimental
Message ID:
55deaea1-18fc-45ce-8687-0ed44d961bde@beta.fastmail.com
Heads up:  I have applied acd998d76362b480eb8e517c712de155d2659d03, bringing experimental.pm in line with CPAN, which is good if we want people to write "use experimental 'try'" out of the gate.

*Sawyer*:  Sorry if this throws a spanner in the works for an already-build tarball, but it seemed necessary.

--
rjbs