Re: TPF Transparency Report

From:
Neil Bowers
Date:
April 22, 2021 20:01
Re: TPF Transparency Report
Message ID:
0e35bca7-f45e-4679-be22-0a6f7e01d2b2@Spark
I just wanted to provide an update on this, as I know everyone is keen to see this resolved.

TPF/CAT have now had a chat with Matt, and had a chat with the 2nd individual, who has subsequently followed up with them to provide more information.

I had a second call with Stuart (TPF President) on Tuesday, and we’ve had email since then. I’ll be having another call with Stuart and Samantha (chair of CAT) tomorrow.

Thank you for your patience with this. And for not replying to this email :-)

Neil