security list update

From:
Ricardo Signes
Date:
April 17, 2021 18:19
Subject:
security list update
Message ID:
c46bc82b-1a7e-438c-a986-de88e00598b2@beta.fastmail.com
Porters,

J.D. Lightsey stepped into the role of Perl Security Lead about a year ago <https://markmail.org/message/xgsiovqrbj5qvfz3>.  Now, he's stepping back from the Perl language project.  Neil and I would like to thank him for all his part work on perl.

We do not plan to re-fill this role at the present time.  The PSC will be handling security matters directly for the time being.

--
rjbs