PSC Meeting Notes

From:
Matt S Trout
Date:
April 16, 2021 01:13
Subject:
PSC Meeting Notes
Message ID:
20210416011338.GB21324@vps-6c71e929.vps.ovh.net
Apology accepted ... but also apology not required.

It's all been a little fraught of late, largely because we all love perl so
much, and emotions have run high as a result and many of us (myself certainly
included) haven't been as calm or clear as we would like to be.

When something similar happened eight years ago, I wrote a blog post about it,
which included a time I'd utterly failed (and still regret) as a result of too
much passion and not enough empathy.

I think it still stands today as a momument to my mistakes and to a failure
mode we're all unfortunately prone to:

https://shadow.cat/blog/matt-s-trout/passion-anguish/

http://shadowcat.co.uk/blog/matt-s-trout/   http://twitter.com/shadowcat_mst/