Re: on changing perl's behavior

From:
hv
Date:
March 30, 2021 22:20
Re: on changing perl's behavior
Message ID:
202103302157.12ULvxP26954@crypt.org
"Ricardo Signes" <perl.p5p@rjbs.manxome.org> wrote:
:I don't think we've had enough responses, especially from core team
:members [...]

Apologies for that, for some reason I didn't imagine this was aimed at us.

I signed up to Sawyer's original plan, and continue to believe a) that
change is good and necessary, and b) that we have the collective will
and intelligence to minimize the downside to a level that the vast
majority of people would find acceptable.

I tend to write to whatever the default perl is, so I'm unlikely to make
use of any of the new features (past or future) unless they get turned on
by default one day in some perl release.

Hugo