CPAN release of ExtUtils::ParseXS

From:
Ricardo Signes
Date:
March 27, 2021 02:46
Subject:
CPAN release of ExtUtils::ParseXS
Message ID:
fd16a210-23f9-4fc4-88a5-6fbd03a2f264@dogfood.fastmail.com
James Keenan pinged me in https://github.com/Perl/perl5/issues/16916 which in turn links to https://github.com/Perl/perl5/pull/18652

Basic deal:  ExtUtils::ParseXS needs a CPAN release, as it hasn't had one in years.

I am happy to do the boring bits of packaging this, shipping a trial, and so on.  On the other hand, I don't really know what the changes are or why we'd need this release.  I don't use this library directly!

Is there someone who could volunteer to update the Changelog, for example, or to tell me that it's up to date?

--
rjbs