Re: PSC #012 2012-03-26

From:
Ricardo Signes
Date:
March 27, 2021 00:50
Re: PSC #012 2012-03-26
Message ID:
e95b890f-7adb-440f-afe0-bcc237b42cd4@dogfood.fastmail.com
On Fri, Mar 26, 2021, at 5:38 PM, Nicholas Clark wrote:
> and *I think*, but please confirm that I do not misunderstand/misrepresent:
>
> Zeroeth
> […]

I agree with these points.

There's probably a lot of nuance that I'd enjoy poking at, in here, but yeah, spot on.  (For example: One big part of the trade-offs is "if it's continually a hassle to stay, why not rewrite to something else?" versus, "if it's a drag to use for anything new or ongoing, why bother?")

--
rjbs