Re: Devel::NYTProf on blead [issue 18215]

From:
Veesh Goldman
Date:
March 24, 2021 06:09
Re: Devel::NYTProf on blead [issue 18215]
Message ID:
CAO-W_8BY2yhcJpo3e3yWo6JgtvbzZy=Zzff7yoWiCU+tPB=BDQ@mail.gmail.com
It's there any reason not to just bundle a copy of Exporter in t/lib so
that expectations are measured against something constant?