Re: Devel::NYTProf on blead [issue 18215]

From:
Karen Etheridge
Date:
March 21, 2021 20:08
Re: Devel::NYTProf on blead [issue 18215]
Message ID:
CAPJsHfCDitHpHCUQtmX0gdTBYySPNOCR8_BtiJhGGC7Va2z-1A@mail.gmail.com
I'm really surprised and dismayed we're just discovering this now. Was this
not uncovered earlier with cpan smokes before (or even after) those changes
were committed to blead?