Fwd: [DISCUSS] The future of mod_perl

From:
=?UTF-8?Q?Andr=c3=a9_Warnier_=28tomcat/perl=29?=
Date:
March 17, 2021 20:41
Fwd: [DISCUSS] The future of mod_perl
Message ID:
983ef69f-3e50-6dc2-2212-34844e9cde84@ice-sa.com
Just received.
Is this a wake-up call ?

I am just a (enthousiastic but old) *user* of perl and mod_perl, and in no way technically
capable of contributing to a project like this.
But I feel that "losing" (*) mod_perl would be a major blow to perl in general.

(*) If this is really what the email below is hinting at, and if I'm not over-dramatising
things.