Seek collaboration on refactoring of Pod-Html

From:
James E Keenan
Date:
March 11, 2021 13:42
Subject:
Seek collaboration on refactoring of Pod-Html
Message ID:
4fe2c59e-8fd8-7e1e-9209-f7b369ca86e3@pobox.com
About two months ago I began to review some old issues dealing with
Pod-Html
(https://github.com/Perl/perl5/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+sort%3Aupdated-desc+label%3Adist%2FPod-Html).
  4 tickets were closed, but more remain.

In order to reach closability for the remaining tickets, over the last
month I've been preparing a series of pull requests (not yet filed).
These p.r.s initially deal only with Pod-Html's test suite, but they lay
the basis for subsequent improvements in Pod::Html itself.

I'm wondering if there is anyone who would like to collaborate with me
on this *off-list*.  There are some subtleties to these changes that I'd
like to get some feedback on before publishing them.  If you have the
time and inclination to do that, please contact me off list.

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan