Re: Perl feature wish: quote-word array-ref operator

From:
Yuki Kimoto
Date:
March 10, 2021 02:10
Re: Perl feature wish: quote-word array-ref operator
Message ID:
CAExogxO02MA5jtGibNrJP0VLsqi+a0A1oR1GtRmrF07cnTg-Lg@mail.gmail.com
I feel Discussion Point is

Easy typing of perl well known user  vs Perl Newbie readability