Re: Perl feature wish: quote-word array-ref operator

From:
Marc Chantreux
Date:
March 9, 2021 16:02
Re: Perl feature wish: quote-word array-ref operator
Message ID:
YEecEOnKh7SPVGPA@prometheus.u-strasbg.fr
hello everyone,

> > The proposed syntax doesn't currently compile, so maybe this could
> > just be added to the language, without an experimental or feature
> > guard? Because there's already qwa// on CPAN (see below), I'm
> > suggesting qa//.

i understand my proposal to have a regular system with all solution may
be too much but can you at least consider the hash reference counterpart
of a qh// counterpart for qa// that returns a hash reference ?

    my $user = qh/
        uid 1000
        login mc
        shell /bin/rc