Re: Perl feature wish: quote-word array-ref operator

From:
Richard Leach
Date:
March 9, 2021 15:55
Re: Perl feature wish: quote-word array-ref operator
Message ID:
CADWSe2eTpjmB8QNiPXFEbW9nveH86JDNOf92FqrXROc++W4s_A@mail.gmail.com
On Tue, 9 Mar 2021 at 12:24, Paul "LeoNerd" Evans <leonerd@leonerd.org.uk>
wrote:

> It's also one that would be quite easy for someone to add, largely by
> following my "How to write a Perl core feature" blog series:
>

> https://leonerds-code.blogspot.com/2021/02/writing-perl-core-feature.html
>
> Rather than having a go at it myself, I'd be happy to help someone else
> along with it, by way of a mentoring/educational exercise, and as a
> good test run of that blog series to see if it's sufficient for such a
> purpose.
>
> Does anyone feel like attempting that?

 I would, but don't anticipate having any spare time in the next 2-3
months. If no-one has had a go in that time, I'll give it a whirl.