Re: Perl feature wish: quote-word array-ref operator

From:
Paul "LeoNerd" Evans
Date:
March 5, 2021 16:11
Re: Perl feature wish: quote-word array-ref operator
Message ID:
20210305161152.084f063c@shy.leonerd.org.uk
On Fri, 5 Mar 2021 15:28:01 +0100
Graham Knop <haarg@haarg.org> wrote:

> perl -e'use strict; sub qa {} sub one {} sub two {} sub three {}
> qa[one two three]; print "works\n"'
> works
>
> It's currently valid syntax. A feature flag would be necessary.

I wonder if perl core should suggest that all two-letter q?-named
functions are in fact at least reserved for future syntax?

We already claim to reserve all lowercase pragmata, attributes and
SHOUTY block function names.

--
Paul "LeoNerd" Evans