develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from January 2021

small repo permission cleanup

From:
Ricardo Signes
Date:
January 23, 2021 19:13
Subject:
small repo permission cleanup
Message ID:
cefe608d-f0e8-43ce-a4a1-d9a68dd2240f@beta.fastmail.com
In case you got an email from GitHub and wonder why:  just now, I've carried out most of a cleanup of our GitHub org's teams.  This meant deleting a few teams that had no associated repository permissions, renaming a few teams so they'd be visually coherent, and adding some descriptions.

In the next few weeks, I'd like to make a further round of cleanup, but again, I don't expect it to cause a kerfuffle.  I'll drop an email then.

--
rjbs