develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from January 2021

Re: Adding a try/catch syntax to Perl

From:
Chad Granum
Date:
January 23, 2021 18:30
Re: Adding a try/catch syntax to Perl
Message ID:
CAJFr3ktvvjgPD3J6UOap74=hCyMkT_xwGRJTNBLX+-Y_9RxXOw@mail.gmail.com
+1 from me in the proposed form without the changes suggested in the thread
(Keep the parens).

-Chad