develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from January 2021

Re: Perl Steering Council, meeting #003, 2020-01-15

From:
Ricardo Signes
Date:
January 17, 2021 20:53
Re: Perl Steering Council, meeting #003, 2020-01-15
Message ID:
f630d90d-17a4-4d53-a757-c5e9a5cc5530@beta.fastmail.com
On Sun, Jan 17, 2021, at 11:12 AM, Paul "LeoNerd" Evans wrote:
> I'm finishing off the prerecorded part of the video today in fact. It
> will become public during the conference itself on 6th Feb, but I could
> arrange a preview of that before then for the steering council, to
> avoid surprises.

I, for one, would be pleased to watch it, whether before or after that date.

(I am once again sad not to be going to an in-person FOSDEM this year.  I had a great time the one year I went, and I think it might be the only time that you (Paul) and I were ever in the same room!)

--
rjbs