develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from December 2020

Re: committers: do you use dromedary?

From:
Tony Cook
Date:
December 24, 2020 22:29
Re: committers: do you use dromedary?
Message ID:
20201224222904.GH5155@venus.tony.develop-help.com
I used the old dromedary when I was working on 64-bit support for
Storable, since with 96GB of memory I could test some of the possible
>2**32 cases.

I never signed up for the more recent dromedary, since I have roughly
equivalent (or better, recently) hardware on hand.

I don't have access to a modern Mac though (I have a 2010 Mac Mini
server)

Tony