develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from December 2020

Thanks for keeping Perl alive

From:
poc
Date:
December 24, 2020 14:10
Subject:
Thanks for keeping Perl alive
Message ID:
5.28.1_11620_1608743525@leela.pocnet.net

This is a thank-you report for perl from poc@pocnet.net,
generated with the help of perlbug 1.41 running under perl 5.28.1.

[Please enter your thank-you message here]

Hello,

I just found the perlthanks command and now I'm using it. :-) I could not
understand the hype around Python. It's dog slow and Perl certainly has a
bigger pool of modules for sometimes very special applications.

Therefore: Thank you. I'll stick with Perl for the forseeable time.

:wq! PoC