develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from December 2020

Re: perlgov: the rules of perl governance

From:
Yuki Kimoto
Date:
December 22, 2020 01:52
Re: perlgov: the rules of perl governance
Message ID:
CAExogxOdawGQdhkh8WAVyGmzFPh5vVEQSVDpgN6dLXMwi2XWUg@mail.gmail.com
perlgov has been merged into Perl 5.

https://github.com/Perl/perl5/commit/c14d22c6ba595cc12df22f1e7258f39aa1a6a8ef

I see so many problems.

Shouldn't it be widely discussed and get consensus?