develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from December 2020

Hoping to release 5.32.1 soon

From:
Steve Hay via perl5-porters
Date:
December 18, 2020 11:45
Subject:
Hoping to release 5.32.1 soon
Message ID:
CADED=K7Ref+XsamWxseYFOqAS4cCU9Z_c+Gx+7zWQz0C3R4row@mail.gmail.com
Apologies for this coming a month or two later than I intended, but I've
finally got the ball rolling on making 5.32.1.

I've pushed an initial batch of proposals for backporting here:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Perl/perl5/maint-votes/votes-5.32.xml

This includes all the commits in the "5.32.1" milestone or labelled as or
"backport-5.32" plus some more. The changes from PR#18407 will be included
as well, once that is tested okay and put into blead.

If you have any more suggestions for commits that meet the backport
criteria set out in perlpolicy.pod then please let me know.

Committers: Please consider adding votes on the proposals so we can get
them merged into maint-5.32.

Hopefully we can get a release out in January.

Thanks,
Steve