develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from December 2020

Re: perl5.test-smoke.org down - can booking help?

From:
George Greer
Date:
December 7, 2020 05:15
Re: perl5.test-smoke.org down - can booking help?
Message ID:
9ce2d310-f261-26a0-85bd-fbb7d28b18c0@greerga.m-l.org
On Sat, 3 Oct 2020, Christian Walde wrote:

> I asked Carlos about this and the current state is:
>
> He has forwarded the request to the data center people, and is currently
> waiting on feedback from them.

Just randomly tried it and the page loads now but there's no data in the
database, or it silently fails to query the database.

How much does running that database take in the way of
disk/network resources?

--
George Greer