develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from November 2020

From:
Christian Walde
Date:
November 26, 2020 12:07
op.0uoum3plydyjqt@xenwide.vpn.udag.de
On Thu, 26 Nov 2020 01:34:16 +0100, Tony Cook <tony@develop-help.com> wrote:

> I'm a bit on the fence with trim() in particular, but tend slightly
> towards including it.  I think it would see more usage than chop() for
> example.

I think a lot of people could even replace their use of chomp() with trim() and actually end up with more useful, or equally useful code afterwards, given that chomp() is just a subset of trim().

--
With regards,
Christian Walde