develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from November 2020

From:
Corwin Brust
Date:
November 11, 2020 17:32
CAJf-WoRFz=21gipTEUpHiop_5hNEfwzj2=95qjHcfxpTgvbeYw@mail.gmail.com
Hi!  Long-time listener, first-time caller.

On Wed, Nov 11, 2020 at 10:34 AM Konovalov, Vadim
<Vadim.Konovalov@dell.com> wrote:

> Absolutely agree.
> Please add my voice to the pool, and count it carefully.

Can you please elucidate "feature horribleness"?  I'm wondering about
specific down-sides you see.

Thank you.
Corwin